About the company:
F360 is a digital service provider that offers digital projects for companies at a subscription-based model and with fixed payment plans that are tailored to each business’s needs. The team had a vision of expanding their services to other countries, so they started on-boarding digital marketing experts, creative designers, innovative developers, and project managers worldwide, so the clients will always find someone who speaks their language.
About the job:
A Graphic Designer is an exceptionally skilled artist who masters the art of creating visual text and imagery. They design unique creative content for the company’s online campaigns, websites, videos, print ads, brand labels, logos, and more.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design.
- Test graphics across various media.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience of minimum 2 years as a graphic designer
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design
- F360 offers an attractive package (Basic Salary + Commission)
- Equal opportunity working environment.
- Medical Insurance.
- Weekends : Friday & Sunday .
- Full-Time, Remote opportunity.