We are hiring “Performance Marketing Manager”
Position Summary :
A performance marketing manager plays a crucial role in boosting the marketing team’s overall performance. They are responsible for planning and executing campaigns with a clear focus on achieving specific key performance indicators (KPIs). Additionally, these managers actively explore new marketing channels and trends to ensure a better return on investment (ROI). They also manage budget allocation, aiming to minimize the cost per acquisition (CPA) while expanding the customer base.
- Manage the Performance Marketing Team.
- Responsible for the growth marketing and CRM strategy, processes and implementation.
- Build and manage acquisition campaigns across various channels including social, SEM, and display to drive revenue and increase ROI.
- Improve audience expansion and customer lifetime value together with the aim of reducing acquisition costs.
- Analyze and optimize campaign performance based on data-driven insights and strategy using quantitative analysis.
- Identify marketing performance issues and pinpoint the root cause analysis with the help of analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Developing and managing digital prospecting and re-marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for communicating regular metrics and findings from your campaigns and analyze performance, insights, blockers and areas of opportunity.
- Optimize ad delivery, landing page conversion and under experience driving user activation as efficiently as possible.
- Set the KPIs, particularly around sign-up, activation, cost-per-acquisition and cost-per-activation.
- Manage budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC.
- Ensure successful planning, execution, and optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
- Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics.
- Implement marketing automation and lead generation strategies.
- Work closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results.
- Stay updated with the latest performance marketing trends and technologies.
- More than 5 years of experience as s Media buyer.
- Proven GCC and Real Estate experience is a must.
- Have strong experience in managing paid campaigns on different channels.
- Have strong knowledge of using Dynamic search campaigns and Dynamic re marketing Campaigns.
- The ability to manage SEO and SEM marketing campaigns, as well as social media and display advertising campaigns..
- Possess excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metrics, analytics, and consumer behavior trends to drive actionable insights & recommendation.
- Highly goal-oriented individual and have excellent communication skills.
- Critical thinker and creative.
Job Details :
- Full-time job, 9 working hours with 1 hour break.
- Two days-off (Friday and Saturday).
- Private medical insurance.
For interested Candidates kindly apply through Website and send your Portfolio and your resume to email@example.com and mention your job title in the mail subject