We are Hiring a “Studio Manager “
About the company:
F360 is a digital service provider that offers digital projects for companies at a subscription-based model and with fixed payment plans that are tailored to each business’s needs. The team had a vision of expanding their services to other countries, so they started onboarding digital marketing experts, creative designers, innovative developers, and project managers worldwide, so the clients will always find someone who speaks their language
Duties and responsibilities :
- Shape brand standards and create procedures to ensure all products are brand appropriate.
- Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines, and strategies in various creative projects and oversee them to completion.
- Anticipate problems that may impede a project from completing on time and implement solutions.
- Analyze brand tracking, market trends, consumer needs, and the competitor landscape.
- Collaborate with the project manager to obtain knowledge of the client’s requirements.
- Direct and motivate teams of art designers, and illustrators, to help them use their talents effectively.
- Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas.
- Write and design unique and well-crafted copy that meets clients’ needs as well as our own.
- Train and guide subordinates into accomplished professionals.
- Monitor the results of team efforts and propose actions for the future.
- Proven experience from 3 to 5 years as Studio Manager .
- Fluent in English is a Must.
- GCC Experience is a Must
- Proficiency in project management software such as Click-Up.
- Hand-on experience in creative process, marketing, graphic design, and brand development
- Outstanding leadership and organization skills
- Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities
- Good comfort level interacting with high-profile clients and industry professionals.
- Talent in presenting information concisely and accurately, with keen attention to detail.
- Excellent project management skills
Job Details :
- Job Type: Full-Time.
- working hours (8 AM – 5 PM including one hour break).
- Two days off ( Friday and Saturday )
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Working on-site at Egypt office one day per month .
For interested Candidates kindly apply through Website and send your Portfolio or Behance account and your resume to email@example.com and mention your job title in the mail subject