We are searching for “Talented Video Editor (Reels)”
Position Summary :
As a video editor, you will be responsible for creating high-quality videos that engage and captivate our audience.
– Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience.
– Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
– Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects.
– Create rough and final cuts
– Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
– Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
– Edit raw footage into polished, professional videos using programs such as InShot, VN, Captain, and Video AI.
– Ensure all videos are on-brand and meet the company’s standards for quality.
– Minimum 3 Years experience as a video editor
– Proficiency in InShot, VN, Captian, Video AI or similar programs.
– Strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines
– Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively with team members
-Creative Mind and storytelling skills.
Job Details :
-Full Time Job .
If you are passionate about creating compelling video content and have the skills we are looking for, we would love to hear from you! Please send your resume and portfolio of previous work to firstname.lastname@example.org.