We are hiring ” Lead Generation Specialist”
Position Summary :
The Lead Generation Specialist will be responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities. In this role, you will be expected to research and target potential clients, generate leads, and nurture relationships with prospects. You will also be responsible for analyzing data and developing strategies to improve lead generation efforts.
- Research and identify potential leads through various channels, including online research, social media, and networking events.
- Contact and qualify leads through phone calls, emails, and other communication methods.
- Develop and maintain a database of leads and prospects for future reference.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to develop effective lead generation strategies.
- Analyze and report on lead generation metrics to track progress and identify areas for improvement.
- Provide exceptional customer service to prospects and clients.
- Attend industry events and conferences to network and generate leads.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices for lead generation.
- 3+ years of experience as lead generator specialist.
- Proficiency in using lead generation tools and software.
- Proven track record of successful lead generation and sales.
- Experience in developing and implementing lead generation strategies.
- Ability to analyze data and make data-driven decisions.
- Experience in marketing agency is a must.
- Knowledge of digital marketing and social media platforms.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Job Details :
- Full-time job, 9 working hours with 1 hour break.
- Two days-off (Friday and Saturday).
- Private medical insurance.
For interested Candidates kindly apply through Website and send your Portfolio and your resume to email@example.com and mention your job title in the mail subject.